Take your Feasts out on the road....
Moveable Feasts has teamed up with our friends at
Manchester Camper Hire so that you can order delicious home-cooked food to take with you on your campervan adventure! Choose from a range of ready-to-go dishes, snacks, sides and sweet treats that you can just heat up with no hassle, leaving you free to relax and enjoy your festival, romantic getaway or family holiday. All the time-consuming stuff has already been done, so you can put a meal together in no time, even when you've just hiked a trail, climbed a mountain, or exhausted yourself lounging on a beach!
On my blog page you'll also find suggestions for fun things you can cook for yourself with nothing more than an open fire, barbecue or the electric hob that's installed in all of Manchester Camper Hire's comfy VW vans.
This is how you do it:
1. Browse the menu and have fun planning your trip!
2. Drop me a line to tell me what you'd like. Don't forget to include:
- the dishes you want to order
- the number of people they're for
- any special dietary requirements
- the date you're setting off.
Please allow 7 days notice to have your your order personally
prepared and make sure you have met the minimum order amount
3. I will get back to you to answer any queries you have and agree
any special requests. At this point you will receive my invoice,
which you can pay online
4. Once I receive payment I will confirm your order within 24 hours.
5. Collect your order from Arch 77, North Western Street when you pick up your campervan and enjoy!
Don't forget to share your thoughts and photos after your trip!
Meals to Go
£10.00 each - all serve 2 people and just need to be heated up
* Chicken, Olive & Preserved Lemon Tagine with cous cous
* Feijoada (Brazilian pork & black bean stew) with rice
* Classic Spag Bol with lean beef & veggies, & spaghetti obvs!
* Spinach & Cottage Cheese Cannelloni V
* Butternut, Carrot & Cashew Curry Ve
* West African-style Spicy Chicken & Peanut Stew, with rice
* Hungarian Beef Goulash with potatoes
* Root Vegetable Savoury Crumble in a cheese mustard sauce V
* Three Bean Chilli with rice Ve
* Mild Chicken Curry with rice
* Mac & Cheese with veggies V
* Chinese-style Slow Braised Pork with Plums, and rice
£6.00 each - all serve 2 people and just need to be heated up (*or not!)
* Overnight oats with yoghurt, berries & chocolate drizzle (*best eaten cold) V
* Corned beef hash with potatoes, eggs & onion.
* Omelette wraps with bacon, tomatoes & peppers
Sides and Snacks
£4.00 a portion - order as much or as little as you fancy!
* Fruit & Nut Trail mix (400g) V
* Scotch eggs (two)
* Lemon & Turmeric fat-free hummus (200g tub) Ve
* Red Bean & Pepper fat-free hummus (200g tub) Ve
* Moroccan-spiced hummus (200g tub) Ve
* Vegetable Frittata (V) (big slice!)
* Argentinan-style pasties: Mediterranea Veg (V) or Spicy Beef (three in a portion)
£6.00 per portion.
Retro deliciousness for the kids, or the kid in you!
* Fruit & Nut Flapjacks (four) V
* Fruity Teacake (2lb loaf cake) V
* Chocolate Cornflake Cakes (twelve) V
* Banana Bread with walnuts (2lb loaf cake) V